BALTIMORE (WMAR) — A guy was burned to demise right after a portable lavatory broke out in flames on Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just right after 3 p.m. in Great deal H positioned in the 1100 block of Russell Avenue outside of Ravens Stadium.
Baltimore City Fireplace officials say a stadium security guard referred to as 911 right after obtaining three portable potties engulfed in flames . An adult male was noticed on hearth coming from the stalls and collapsed and died.
A Baltimore City Police spokeswoman stated the incident may be an accidental demise.
investigating a guy killed right after a Port A Potty next to Ravens stadium caught hearth. BCFD says a guy was noticed on hearth coming out of a person of the stalls. He collapsed outside, died. 3 Port A Potties were being engulfed in flames. Result in less than investigation
— Abby Isaacs WMAR (@AbbyIsaacsNews)